Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Worst Timing

Monday afternoon around 2:00 PM, my computer starts spazzing out after visiting a news website: www.thesun.co.uk
I clicked an article to read, and about 5 seconds later pop-ups start occuring and the same one repeats and repeats as I try to close out the window. I had to manually turn off the computer since clicking wasn't working. Later, I turned it back on and the windows opening screen appears then goes away and then comes back. Now the computer is completely fucked up. I had already uploaded the photos from Journey's Backyard BBQ...but thankfully I still have them on my camera memory card and will try my best to post them whenever the computer gets fixed or we get a new one.
I'm at the library right now as I'm writing this. By the end of next week is when we will be able to take the computer in for fixing and then it'll be a couple days after that when I will be able to post the photos up since we'll have to re-install a bunch of shit if the other computer crashed like we think it did.

Sorry for this problem...I definitely would have gotten the photos posted yesterday, too! Ugh, fuck technology right now.

-Nick

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is for sure different - and your polaroid portrait is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay save with your stuff..oh..cool tunes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when that happens..I'm sure tomorrow will be better. Keep up the cool blog.

    ReplyDelete